Friday, September 11, 2009

Two New Friends

On the evening of Tucker's fourth birthday, we enjoyed our first adventure to Build A Bear.


So many choices. Tucker chose a panda, and Tyler chose a scruffy teddy bear.



The stuffing machine was a little too loud for Tuck.

Here, he's making a birthday wish on the heart just before it's implanted in the new Panda.
I prompted him to wish for world peace or literacy for all.
He asked for great presents.
Fair enough, kiddo. :)




Bath time.




And now it was time to name them.


Tucker named his Panda "Dennis."


And Tyler, well, Tyler named his teddy bear "Bummy."


Yep. Bummy.


I hope the bear and the name travel with him for a good long time.




Birth Certificates, please.
The proud parents of Dennis and Bummy.

1 comment:

my3boys said...

I love a Build A Bear box almost as much as I love a Crate and Barrel box!