- Perhaps the most unbelievable day of all the year.
- Sowing Wild Oats.
- Minivan Theology.
- Some Great Books on the Shelf.
- One Child Potty Trained.
- A Victory Beyond Words.
- A Three-Day Honeymoon.
- Jesus Did Not Parent Toddlers.
- A Surprise for Little Miss Thirty.
- And of course, the day I became Rapunzel, locked in a tower.
And those were just a few of my favorites. Because it's been a pretty stellar year.
In the words of my favorite author, Marisa de los Santos, I wish you "a year of meaningful work, true love, good health, and at least a couple of miracles."
And thanks for reading my words. You keep me writing more of them.
Happy New Year.
Bring it, 2010.