Monday, October 6, 2008

By The Dozen

I made two dozen cupcakes last night. They are of the carrot cake variety, with the creamiest, most decadent cream cheese frosting one can buy in a canister.

(For as much as I do not like butter cream frosting, I dearly love cream cheese frosting. Sweet nectar. It's possible that my husband found me sucking it straight from the pastry bag at one point in our marriage... just earlier this year. Possible.)

They are beautiful.

I have shared some, I may share more, but I may eat every last one of them. I just may. And I dare anyone to raise an eyebrow at my decision.

Wisdom says to freeze some, but I just can't. What if I need one, right now, and it's frozen? So instead, I have a LOT of cupcakes, right here at my disposal.

And I'm not even sorry.

1 comment:

my3boys said...

mmmmmmmm.... I think I have some errands to run in your neighborhood tomorrow!!!