Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Using that Degree.

In preparation for our Family Worship time with Robb's family, my sister-in-law and I were in charge of planning for the kiddos. Since she is ever-growing pregnant and still baked calzones and pizzas for all nine of us, I took the lead on the Christmas craft:

Frosty the Snowman. Three of him.

He is made with paper plates, carrot noses, black pipes, googly eyes, and magic hats of three different colors. I did all the cutting in advance, so we only needed to glue and staple all his parts together. We settled in: my boys, and my sweet niece who excels in paper crafts.




Abby knows her stuff.

My face is not the prettiest in any of these pictures. But I'm in action.
And I was probably using my teacher voice. Projecting, I'm sure.

In the end, there were snowmen. And they were pretty darling.
And they looked smashing on MaeMae's refrigerator.
It's really best that you can't see the face of Tyler's snowman. He's a little worked over.

Nice to see that I'm using that elementary degree after all. My sister-in-law, also a teacher but of upper level math, will utilize her skills at Easter when she teaches us the algebraic equations of the crucifixion.

Stay tuned for lesson plans.

No comments: